PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Capacity will be maximum 10 people for each prayer.
- Registration must be before Thursday 10pm over the phone for Friday prayers.
- No one is allowed to wait outside the Mussalla.
- Washroom & Wudhu facilities will NOT be available. Please come with your wudhu.
- Anyone experiencing symptoms must not attend (fever, runny nose, coughing, sneezing, aches, etc).
- Anyone who has recently been in close contact with someone with Covid-19 must not attend.
- Anyone who has been out of the country within the last 14 days must not attend. For more information see. A temperature check will be done on all attendees upon entry.
- Attendees must bring their own prayer mat.
- Attendees must bring their own face mask and wear it at all times.
- Attendees will be required to use hand sanitizer upon entry into the Masjid.
- Attendees will be required to keep their shoes with them. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN SHOE BAG.
- Please maintain social distancing from others (2 metres) at all times. Please no handshaking, hugging, socializing, etc.
- Please leave the building immediately after the completion of the congregational Salah.
- Please pray Sunnah at home. The Masjid will be closed after each Salah.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO FOLLOW THE ABOVE-MENTIONED CONDITIONS AND PRECAUTIONS, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND.